Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Book #18 - The Double Comfort Safari Club

The Double Comfort Safari Club (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)The Double Comfort Safari Club (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency) oooh how I like The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency books. I'm not sure why because nothing really surprising happens, but I love the way the characters talk to each other. And I always feel like I am right there with them while the story is being told. I believe I have read all of the Detective Agency books - I read another one last week which I will post soon. They are a pleasure to read.

3 comments:

  1. is this a new one!? have not read it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is relatively new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's the newest one. I think I like this series because of its gentleness and wisdom. I would like to have Mma Ramotswe as a friend too!

    ReplyDelete