By the time you read this, many of you will be home from the Easter service, ready to settle down for an Easter nap, or perhaps you will be having an afternoon Easter Egg Hunt. For me, the service will have ended Sunday morning, followed by a Brunch at church.
We have much to be thankful for on this Resurrection Day.
- The azaleas have FINALLY decided, after much fear and trepidation, that winter is over here and they are going to put on a little show, albeit two weeks late.
- a Holy Week with people who have visited from various faith traditions
- good liturgy
- family, especially those family members who we cannot be with this holiday, though they are in our hearts
- that we are free to worship in the faith and tradition of our own choosing
- friends, who are like family to me
- for the music which sings to me in so many ways
- for a Savior, who gave up His life for us all.