Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Project Complete - Salt with some pepper

For the entire summer, I have been working on a project I have been wanting to do for quite some time. But it involved NOT doing something - and everytime I got the gumption to give it a try, it didn't seem to be the right timing. Well, it worked out and I began the journey.

I stopped coloring my hair. The haircut today got it all. I know what my hair looks like now - my hairdresser journeyed along with me and worked to make sure it wasn't too stark a contrast by layering and performing her magic on my hair. She knows I am not one to fuss with my hair so it had to be low maintenance.

It was venturing into unknown territory for a while. I didn't really know what it was going to look like.
So now it is what it is. And I think I like it. White on top - salt and pepper on the sides. I would take a picture tonight, but I think I will wait until daylight.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great for you!
    I look forward to doing this one day, to set myself free from the boxes in the drugstore!
    I remember my grandmother had the most beautiful white hair. If only mine wasn't so wirey!

    ReplyDelete